Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wonderful things that happen; i got or i met this 2008....


1. Boracay tour (August 15-18 2008 ) - a retreat to Boracay along with my church mates and friends.
2. Davao/Samal tour (November 27 to December 02 2008) - travel with two good friends Madelaine Ann and Alwyn.
3. New job at Renditiondigital (August 26 2008) - a really God's blessing
4. Healing from my fibroandenoma - just one of his everyday miracle
5. Watching movies (A Very Special Love, My Only U, Twilight and Ang Taging Ina Ninyong Lahat) - what's make the experience special? I watch along with my good friends...
6. New friends:
a. VCF Ubelt : Anj, Vangie, Patricia, Flor, Marge, Sonny... and a lot more
b. Wideout: Melichelle, Anjellyca, Reu, Aithne, Ness, Chris, Ferdz, Jeff, Japs, Michelle, Kirby, Zelda, Kahkie, Jennie, Burby, Zeay and more
c. VCF Fairview: Iya, Jeck, Pauline, Gianne, Marian, Maizel, Ayan, Con, Jecka, Big 9, Lorly, Hener and more
d. Renditiondigital: Tootsie, Abby, Leny, JC and more
e. Maan's friend: Loguan
7. Old friends: I have kept constant communication with my friends
a. childhood friends: Fay and Dindo
d. high School friends: JEMCYL
c. college friends: 11 GRAM plus
d. Aboitiz : Jon, Manny, Gleenda and more
e. Navitaire: FTE 2006
8. A lot of gatherings and get together. (wedding, baptismal, lunch outs, and christmas parties)
9. A new property for my parents.
10. My parents to visit my grandmother in Bohol twice. - which they haven't seen for so long

There's a lot more...that I may take days to list down. This list will be a simple way of reminding myself how good the Lord has been to me
and how much he loves each and everyone of us. Another year is coming and it simply excites me of the things to come.

Happy New Year to everyone !!!

Have a wonderful year ahead...

No comments: